Scroll down to find the PCR Tests from this page
TEST KIT EXPRESS provide customers with one of the UK’s best value, UKAS Accredited, at home PCR testing services. The price we show is the price you pay with no hidden charges – including VAT, postage to you, return postage to the lab plus your certificate.
Our 4 easy steps to getting your certificate
Scroll down the page and order your test online
Register your test online and take your test using the easy to follow instructions
Send your sample back using the Royal Mail pre-paid package or drop it one of our 100’s of drop-off stations
Receive your result via the app and download your certificate
- Sent to you by Royal Mail – we recommend ordering your test at least a week before your flight to ensure you don’t have to worry.
- Return via Royal Mail, or for extra peace of mind we recommend dropping at one of our 100’s of designated drop boxes throughout the UK – many of them have 2 collections per day and our lab’s drivers drive them straight to the lab.
- We turnaround over 95% of results within 24 hours after receiving test in our lab.
- Results available via the app TrustOne – they will email you your login name and password & a link to the app.
- PLEASE NOTE – if you require a booking reference number for your passenger locator form this will be emailed to you from TrustOne. The 4-digit order confirmation number that we email you from TEST KIT EXPRESS is just the order number confirming your purchase.
Option 1 – Travelling abroad from the UK?
The destination county you are travelling to will probably require you to show a negative ‘Test to Depart’ PCR test certificate taken within 72 hours (or in some case 48 hours) of your journey. If you are fully vaccinated (having received your 2nd jab at least 2 weeks prior to departing) some countries might require only a negative ‘Test to Depart’ Rapid Antigen Test certificate taken within 48 hours of your journey.
Check the rules by clicking here: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
‘Test to Depart’ PCR TEST – £79.99 (Includes Postage – No hidden charges)
Option 2 – Returning to the UK?
(Or preparing before you travel to avoid the hassle of booking from abroad?)
The current UK rules state that you will not be allowed to return to the UK unless you can prove you have booked the requires tests before you start your journey back – you must have a correct booking reference number entered in your UK travel locator form or you will not be allowed to board your flight (or other form of transport).
The current UK rules have recently changed so that if you are fully vaccinated and you received your second jab at least weeks before returning to the UK, in most instances you now require a day 2 rapid antigen test. TEST KIT EXPRESS will be providing day 2 rapid antigen tests from the 1st November 2021. If you are not fully vaccinated you will in most instances require a day 2 and day 8 PCR test.
If you are placing multiple orders for you place your orders please book each individually
Day 2 – £79.99 (Incl. Postage)
Day 2 & Day 8 – £159.98 (Incl. Postage)
Want to be released early from 8 day quarantine?
If the rules state that you must book both a Day 2 & Day 8 test but you want to be released from quarantine early, you can also book a day 5 ‘Test to Release’ test in addition to your Days 2 & 8 Day tests: