PCR Testing Solutions
Only £79 Per Test
TEST KIT EXPRESS have partnered with Excalibur Healthcare Services to provide the most advanced PCR testing technologies available to businesses and individuals.
PCR Testing Introduction
At the heart of the TEST KIT EXPRESS/Excalibur PCR fast-track testing is Excalibur’s brand new state of the art PCR laboratory (in Cambridge).
Excalibur developed the optimum PCR testing process based on the exact needs of the patient, putting customers at the heart of our PCR testing service we know that the following elements are of critical importance to you:
- Accuracy – your tests must be 100% accurate
- Speed – you must receive your result on time
- Reliable service – we understand that you can not be left feeling uncertain wondering whether your result will be delivered on time.
Excalibur’s new rapid and accurate RT-PCR platform is recognised by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) and UKAS as PCR test providers for ‘Test to Release’, ‘Fit to Travel’ and ‘General Covid Testing’.
Simple & FAST Process
- Unrivalled Speed & Accuracy at Ethical Prices – just £79 Per Test
- You receive your results within 24 hours of your test reaching Excalibur’s laboratory (guaranteed)
Please call our friendly team on +44 (0) 1749 684085 and we will fast-track the process to ensure you receive your tests and results in time.
We will shortly be launching our lab-linked ordering & tracking online service that will link directly through to the senior lab technicians, but in the meantime please call us and let us take the hassle and worry out of arranging and waiting for your tests and results.
Our fast-tracking and ‘caring’ PCR testing services are ideally suited to:
- Individuals & families – looking for an ethical price, guaranteed, fast, hassle-free and worry-free service.
- Businesses for their staff & clients – looking for cost-effective, timely, guaranteed service.
- Travel Operators & Hotels – looking for a personal, hassle-free and worry-free, guaranteed service for their customers.
‘Fit to Travel’ PCR Test
‘Test to Release’ 2/8 Day Test
General PCR Test
Additional Business PCR Testing Services Can Include:
- Account Management services giving you a single point of contact who knows your precise business requirements.
- Provision of our rapid UK courier service partnered by ACP.
- Clinical advisory services to assist in the design of a testing regime.
- Provision of staff to conduct the testing of staff at your business.
- Train your staff to conduct and read Rapid Antigen tests.
- Train your staff to take, prepare and dispatch samples for PCR.
- Supply Excalibur SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Tests.
- Supply appropriate PPE.
- Businesses should also see our Managed Solutions page.
Expertise & Innovation:
- Excalibur‘s PCR test is performed in the laboratory by clinical laboratory personnel specifically trained in the diagnostic procedure required to conduct this specific test.
- The test is extremely cost effective, and due to innovative processes (no RNA extraction step and early deactivation of the virus), significantly faster and therefore more relevant to the PCR testing requirements of businesses and the public.
- Excalibur are working with Novacyt who launched a molecular test assay for SARS- CoV-2 early in the pandemic.
- The test was approved as eligible for procurement under the World Health Organization’s (WHO) Emergency Use Listing process in April 2020, meaning that the test can be supplied by the United Nations and other procurement agencies supporting the COVID-19 response.
- The test assay is in use with AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline and the University of Cambridge to support the UK in its COVID-19 national screening programme at the testing laboratory at the university’s Anne McLaren laboratory.
Very importantly, the PCR machines are the state-of-the-art QuantStudio 7 Pro Real Time (RT) machine by ThermoFisher Scientific.
The combination of the Novacyt assay and the ThermoFisher machines means the Excalibur SARS CoV2 RT-PCR test can detect less than four viral copies of SARS CoV2 RNA in a sample, making this an exquisitely sensitive method for detecting SARS CoV2. Moreover, their test is 100% specific to the published sequences of all known SARS-CoV-2 variants
Speed of Service:
As well as the unrivalled sensitivity, specificity and staff expertise & training, speed is also crucial to ensure results have maximum applicable value, therefore the end-to-end testing and laboratory processes have been designed around ensuring the test results are issued within 24 hours of receipt by their laboratory.
- Tests: only £79 per test
- On site nurse if required: £275 per day